地址：中国.湖北.武汉 南湖狮子山街一号430070 电话：027-87286896 电子邮箱：jgxy
CopyRightun;丰裕纵满的护士》-免费完整版高清 - 时尚影院 版权所有 访问旧版
CONSTITUTION OF GLOBAL FOOD SECURITY ASSOCIATION FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS
(Draft for discussion)
This Society shall be known as the Global Food Security Association for Young Scientists.
1. The association aims to bring together young scientists, scholars and innovators from different parts of the world and from different subjects to discuss their research findings and exchange innovative ideas on all aspects of global food security.
2. We are committed to promoting the transformation and optimization of the global agri-food system and the implementation of global food security initiatives.
3. The encouragement of perfect freedom of food security discussion. The Association as such, will take no partisan attitude, nor will it commit its members to any position on practical economic or agricultural issues.
4. Promoting mentorship and skills of youth scientists’ development by providing a platform and putting young at the forefront of research and project activities.
5. Taking the initiative to improve the global vision of young scientists and their sense of responsibility for promoting the common development of all mankind, and strive to become competent, compassionate young leaders who are committed to promoting world peace and development.
6. The working language of the Association shall be English and Chinese.
1. Any scholar, researchers, and scientists interested in food security and agricultural development is eligible to become a member of the Association.
2. Honorary membership, which should be offered to those who have distinguished themselves in the field of food security and agricultural development.
3. Every member is entitled to receive, as they appear, all reports and publications of the Association. Participate in the activities organized by the Association, including annual meetings, academic forums, symposia and seminars.
1. The officers of the Association shall consist of the President, four Vice-Presidents, seven members of the Secretariat. They shall be elected at the annual meeting. The term of office shall be two years.
2. One of the members of the Secretariat shall be the Treasurer of the Association.
3. The Executive Committee shall consist of the incumbent president and vice-presidents, three representatives of the secretariat, the ex-presidents, and three elected members.
DUTIES OF OFFICERS.
1. The President of the Association shall preside at all meetings of the Association and of the Executive Committee and, in consultation with the Executive Committee, shall prepare the programs for the annual meetings. In case of his disability, his duties shall devolve upon the Vice-Presidents in the order of their election, and upon the Secretariat.
2. The Secretariat shall keep the records of the Association and perform such other duties as the Executive Committee may assign to them.
3. The Treasurer shall receive and have the custody of the funds of the Association, subject to the rules of the Executive Committee.
4. The Executive Committee shall have charge of the general interests of the Association in the interval between annual forums. It may fill vacancies in the list of officers, and may adopt any rules or regulations for the conduct of its business not inconsistent with this Constitution or with rules adopted at the annual meetings.
5. The Executive Committee shall act as a committee on time and place of meeting, and perform such other duties as the Association shall delegate to it.
6. A quorum shall consist of five members, other than the Vice-Presidents and the Ex-Presidents.
1. The time and place of the annual meetings shall be determined by the Executive Committee. A first notice of the time and place shall appear in the program of the prior annual meeting.
2. A copy of the final program will be distributed to those registered members at that meeting. The annual business meeting of the Association shall be a part of the program of the annual meeting. The members present at the business meeting shall constitute a quorum.
3. The Executive Committee shall meet during each annual meeting at some time before the annual business meeting.
4. The conduct of all annual meetings and of the business meetings of the Executive Committee shall be governed by the local regulations and rules where the meeting takes place, except as otherwise specified in this Constitution.
The Constitution may be amended only in the following way. Amendments, after having been approved by a majority of the Executive Committee, may be adopted by a majority vote of the members present at any regular meeting of the Association, it shall become a part of the Constitution.